'The Chef Who Lost His Salsa’ the bookThe second Gi Press book is finally here! Illustrated by the amazing Maddison Kitching, this book features five short stories written by Georgia Spanos; The Chef Who Lost His Salsa being one. Each story follows a character that lives an ordinary life, but has reached a crossroads. They then quest to uncover their true desires through adventurous, creative, and at times magical paths. Stories include: The Leaf That Never Fell, The Chef Who Lost His Salsa, Stop 36, Punk Is Not Dead, and Lolita’s Chatty Casa. This is the first edition of more to come.
- Written and edited by Georgia Spanos
- Published by Gi Press
- Illustrated by Maddison Kitching
- Designed by Valery De Vreese
- Printed in London
- Perfect bound printing
- 72 pages
- Stock 150gsm Uncoated
- Softcover Stock 250gsm Gloss Coated
- A5 size
- Comes tucked in nice paper bag with sticker
- Limited run!